Old 18-04-2006, 11:53 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

Default Ponds and fish keepers are mundane idiots.

koi-lo wrote:
Waste of time and money on fish in a mud hole
waste of money paying out the ying yang for high dollar food
pay exhorborant prices for pumps and fish and setting up a pond only
to allow herons and other predators to eat their $100 fish for a late
night snack.

NOw tell me they are right.talk about a bunch of loosers that do not
know what to do with their time or money.........and odds are they are
ponders and fish keepers.

OK Kelly, point made...as I said before mail me and we will
discuss...I'm not going to flame you - I just want to know where you are
coming from

Gill