Old 18-04-2006, 11:05 PM posted to rec.ponds
koi-lo

Default Ponds and fish keepers are mundane idiots.

Waste of time and money on fish in a mud hole
waste of money paying out the ying yang for high dollar food
pay exhorborant prices for pumps and fish and setting up a pond only
to allow herons and other predators to eat their $100 fish for a late
night snack.

NOw tell me they are right.talk about a bunch of loosers that do not
know what to do with their time or money.........and odds are they are
ponders and fish keepers.
Old 18-04-2006, 11:53 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

koi-lo wrote:
Waste of time and money on fish in a mud hole
waste of money paying out the ying yang for high dollar food
pay exhorborant prices for pumps and fish and setting up a pond only
to allow herons and other predators to eat their $100 fish for a late
night snack.

NOw tell me they are right.talk about a bunch of loosers that do not
know what to do with their time or money.........and odds are they are
ponders and fish keepers.

OK Kelly, point made...as I said before mail me and we will
discuss...I'm not going to flame you - I just want to know where you are
coming from

Gill
Old 19-04-2006, 01:21 AM posted to rec.ponds
Altum

koi-lo wrote:
Waste of time and money on fish in a mud hole
waste of money paying out the ying yang for high dollar food
pay exhorborant prices for pumps and fish and setting up a pond only
to allow herons and other predators to eat their $100 fish for a late
night snack.

NOw tell me they are right.talk about a bunch of loosers that do not
know what to do with their time or money.........and odds are they are
ponders and fish keepers.

Give it up, Roy. Or is that Kelly? Forged koi-lo?

I had you out of my killfile because you have considerable knowledge
about fish and ponds. You're getting very close to convincing me that I
made a mistake.

--
Put the word aquaria in the subject to email me.
Did you read the FAQ? http://faq.thekrib.com
Old 19-04-2006, 01:28 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
OK Kelly, point made...as I said before mail me and we will discuss...I'm
not going to flame you - I just want to know where you are coming from

If you don't like it, you can just toss it into your killfile.

Old 19-04-2006, 02:14 AM posted to rec.ponds
koi lo

So you don.t really ****ing know do you asshole.but your ready to jump
to a conclusion and lay blame ya ****ing worthless twit. Kill file
the hell out of me twit, I still get my paycheck.matters ot one little
bit dude

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 00:21:37 GMT, Altum
wrote:

x-koi-lo wrote:
x- Waste of time and money on fish in a mud hole
x- waste of money paying out the ying yang for high dollar food
x- pay exhorborant prices for pumps and fish and setting up a pond only
x- to allow herons and other predators to eat their $100 fish for a late
x- night snack.
x-
x- NOw tell me they are right.talk about a bunch of loosers that do not
x- know what to do with their time or money.........and odds are they are
x- ponders and fish keepers.
x-
x-Give it up, Roy. Or is that Kelly? Forged koi-lo?
x-
x-I had you out of my killfile because you have considerable knowledge
x-about fish and ponds. You're getting very close to convincing me that I
x-made a mistake.

If ya dissagree with what I post then see below......
The original and one and only frugal ponder.

---
! !
! !
! !
! !
----! !----
----! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! --
! ! ! ! ! / !
! ! / !
..
Just for Derek and Carol and anyone else it may fit!

Old 19-04-2006, 02:15 AM posted to rec.ponds
koi lo

I agree thats what a kill file is for dude.use it.and with all the
koi lo's around carol is gonna be history as well

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 00:28:08 GMT, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:

x-
x-"Gill Passman" wrote in message
x- OK Kelly, point made...as I said before mail me and we will discuss...I'm
x- not going to flame you - I just want to know where you are coming from
x-
x-If you don't like it, you can just toss it into your killfile.
x-
x-