Old 19-04-2006, 02:14 AM posted to rec.ponds
koi lo

Default Ponds and fish keepers are mundane idiots.

So you don.t really ****ing know do you asshole.but your ready to jump
to a conclusion and lay blame ya ****ing worthless twit. Kill file
the hell out of me twit, I still get my paycheck.matters ot one little
bit dude

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 00:21:37 GMT, Altum
wrote:

x-koi-lo wrote:
x- Waste of time and money on fish in a mud hole
x- waste of money paying out the ying yang for high dollar food
x- pay exhorborant prices for pumps and fish and setting up a pond only
x- to allow herons and other predators to eat their $100 fish for a late
x- night snack.
x-
x- NOw tell me they are right.talk about a bunch of loosers that do not
x- know what to do with their time or money.........and odds are they are
x- ponders and fish keepers.
x-
x-Give it up, Roy. Or is that Kelly? Forged koi-lo?
x-
x-I had you out of my killfile because you have considerable knowledge
x-about fish and ponds. You're getting very close to convincing me that I
x-made a mistake.

If ya dissagree with what I post then see below......
The original and one and only frugal ponder.

---
! !
! !
! !
! !
! ! / !
..
Just for Derek and Carol and anyone else it may fit!