Old 19-04-2006, 02:15 AM posted to rec.ponds
koi lo

Default Ponds and fish keepers are mundane idiots.

I agree thats what a kill file is for dude.use it.and with all the
koi lo's around carol is gonna be history as well

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 00:28:08 GMT, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:

x-
x-"Gill Passman" wrote in message
x- OK Kelly, point made...as I said before mail me and we will discuss...I'm
x- not going to flame you - I just want to know where you are coming from
x-
x-If you don't like it, you can just toss it into your killfile.
x-
x-

If ya dissagree with what I post then see below......
The original and one and only frugal ponder.

---
! !
! !
! !
! !
! ! / !
..
Just for Derek and Carol and anyone else it may fit!