Old 14-03-2003, 06:20 PM
Rich Conley

Default Varieties of Plants in your tanks

poor eric....wierd...my melon wont grow...little bast*rd....sits there
refusing to grow...while my amazon keeps trying to get out of the
tank...lol..

Eric Schreiber wrote:

mallfry (E. Mito) wrote:

There are 30 plants total, but only 14 varieties (if I counted right).
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/mitoem/index.htm

I would kill for the success you're having with your tank - it's
gorgeous. I'm having no end of trouble (but then, I'm having a lot of
fun fussing with it, too) with my plants.

At this point I'm mostly generating a long list of the plants that
don't work in my tank. The only successes I've had, and they're
limited, is with Anubias Nana, a Red Melon Sword, and Water Wisteria.
Everything else is a train wreck in progress.

Grrr.

--
www.ericschreiber.com