Old 19-04-2006, 12:16 PM
adamtgreen adamtgreen is offline
Registered User

Location: Rotherham
Default Advice needed Rosemary

Hello,

I bought a house back in September that had what appeared to be 2 thriving Rosemary bushes on the back garden. When tidying the garden we cut them back slightly and they seemed fine, however, one of the plants (or indeed half of the plant) appears to be dieing or has died. The other half though looks like it's thriving and has flowered. I wondered if anybody knows whether I can save the dieing part (which we really want to do) or whether it's a lost cause.

I have pictures that I would have liked to up-load, however, I don't appear to have permissions.

Thanks