Old 19-04-2006, 07:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jadel

Default Pterostylis culture

Well, I've taken the plunge and acquired a colony of hybrid Pterostylis
orchids. It should arrive within the next few days, so I am soliciting
advice on their culture. I have a fine book on cultivating Australian
orchids, but I am eager to know any hints or tips on how to get these
orchids to perform well in the Northern Hemisphere. I used to raise
Pter. nutans, but it is so long since I had them, I've forgotten
exactly how I grew them.

Any advice is welcome, at least in regards to the Pterostylis.

J. Del Col