Old 19-04-2006, 06:24 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Mister Gardener

Default possible DIY dosing equipment?

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:50:50 +0000 (UTC),
(Richard Sexton) wrote:

In article om,
wrote:
One other thing... how long will a 1000ml bag last for if set on a
minimum drip? I guess it wouldn't save effort trouble if I had to go
change the bag daily... unless I got a bigger bag...

That would work fine and 1 litre would last a fairly long time
for an average to large sized tank.

If you have access to hospital IV tubing, get what is commonly called
a "mini-drip". These things drip such tiny drops that a 1000 ml bag
would last a few days. Find a nurse to tell you exactly how many mls
per minute you can set it for.

-- Mister Gardener