Old 19-04-2006, 04:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Advice needed Rosemary

adamtgreen wrote:
Hello,

I bought a house back in September that had what appeared to be 2
thriving Rosemary bushes on the back garden. When tidying the garden we
cut them back slightly and they seemed fine, however, one of the plants
(or indeed half of the plant) appears to be dieing or has died. The
other half though looks like it's thriving and has flowered. I wondered
if anybody knows whether I can save the dieing part (which we really
want to do) or whether it's a lost cause.

I wouldn't bother, to be honest. I think it's had it. I would suggest
you find a new one and even if it's a baby that doesn't cost much, it
will grow quite quickly. OTOH, do you need 2 rosemary bushes? Would
you prefer to put in something else you can enjoy?

I have pictures that I would have liked to up-load, however, I don't
appear to have permissions.

This group doesn't take binaries, anyway.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk