Old 20-04-2006, 12:33 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Q about feeding

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:54:45 +0100, "BoyPete" wrote:

I've seen some posts in here about times to feed fish, but can't find them
now. Temp. was mentioned too, is this air or water temp?
I'm away from the house 12 hours a day, so can only feed either 6 in the
morning, or 6 in the evening. Which would be best? Pond is planted up now,
and filter running, so will start to stock slowly in a couple of weeks.
Thanks

Based on water temp, and approaching weather during spring and fall. What
zone are you in, what is your water temperature now? ~ jan