Old 19-04-2006, 11:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default ornamental tree for small garden

Mike Lyle wrote:
Sacha wrote:
KK wrote:
help please

I have just cut down & dug out an old ugly tree in the corner of my
garden, and I want to replace it with something more colourful &
attractive. My garden is small (about 10m square).

All advice warmly welomed

If it's not a windy spot, you could look at an Acer. Or a half
standard Kilmarnock Willow would be pretty, [...]

Death to all Kilmarnock Willows! In spring, eccentric; in summer,
pointless; in autumn and winter, depressing.

But but but......you must now make a Useful Suggestion! ;-)
---
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery
South Devon