Old 21-04-2006, 12:11 AM posted to rec.gardens
Richard Miller

Default 120 foot lawn sprinkler system

My back yard is 120 across but I don't want any more sprinklers in the
center of my yard then necessary because of my dog tripping on one of them.
Anyway I want to take sprinklers on both sides of my fence and shot them as
far into the yard as I can. Does anyone know how far I can get a sprinkler
to shoot water? I will need one (I hope) sprinkler in the center of the
yard, which will be a 360 degress sprinkler to make up for the distance that
the sprinklers on both sides will lack. Does anyone have any thought on
this?

Thanks
Richard