Old 14-03-2003, 07:56 PM
Rich Conley

Default My plant gallery

I got Some Windelov from Dave Millman too a while back. Thanks a bunch.

"E. Mito" wrote:

I just finished updating my website 'plant gallery' -- it includes pictures of
nearly all of the plants I have. (With the exception of the stargrass,
anubias, and nomaphila, which I could not get good pictures of). If you'd like
to take a look, here's the site:

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/mitoem/plants.htm

I'm pretty certain of the ID's of the plants, but if anyone finds errors,
please let me know.

Thanks to Dave Millman for the Windelov java fern, Java moss, and ambulia (no
pic available yet); Steve Maier for the Lobelia cardinalis; and Nsty N8 for the
pennywort and stargrass (no, I didn't trade a car or Gina Gershon's phone # for
the plants).

Erica
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/mitoem/index.htm