Old 21-04-2006, 12:05 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Insects eating lily leaves

Just call Carol or Derek or Snooze up.they will suck them insects
right off those plants......

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:34:15 -0400, "Don C."
wrote:

x-Jerry,
x- When I had this a couple of years ago I used a hose to wash the insects
x-off the leaves and the fish took care of them.
x-drc
x-
x-"Jerry Jackson" wrote in message
x- My three year old pond is thick with lilys whose leaves have a lot of
x- tiny black insects on them. They first showed up last Fall and have
x- renewed themselves on this years crop. The bugs are about the size of the
x- head on a sewing pin. What are they and how can I eliminate them? I have
x- a few goldfish & catfish. Thanks for any suggestions.
x-
x- Jerry in San Antonio
x-

If ya dissagree with what I post then see below......
The original and one and only frugal ponder.

---
! !
! !
! !
! !
! ! / !
..
Just for Derek and Carol and anyone else it may fit!
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download