Old 21-04-2006, 10:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Dying plants...help!

PaulPlant wrote:[color=blue]
Pam, we're in Staffordshire. We've had plenty of water so I don't think
it's drought - no-one else seems to have the problem either.
Thinking...

Pam Moore Wrote:
On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:58:32 +0000, PaulPlant
wrote:

In what part of the country are you? Could the plants be suffering
from drought?

Have a look at this and click on Honey fungus.
Then examine your shrubs. If you do a Google image search you'll get
pics of the fruiting bodies which do smell of honey, and of the boot
lace like threads with which it spreads.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk