Old 21-04-2006, 07:08 PM posted to rec.ponds
2pods

Default Pond Filter help needed

"MartinC" wrote in message

Thanks,
I found the solution to my problem.

Because I only have a modestly sized pond I didn't want the area
cluttered with more equipment than there is pond.

Today I bought and installed a Hozelock Easyclear 2000, an all in one
filter, pump & fountain, ideal for what I wanted.

Recommended price is somewhere around £160.00 but I paid £72.95 via
ebay with Kettering Koi & Ponds and drove the 10 miles e/w to Kettering
to collect and pay for it earlier today.

Thanks

--
MartinC

I've had a lot of good stuff (filters, pumps, UV etc) from Kettering and
highlt recommend them if you're in the UK.

Peter