Old 14-03-2003, 08:44 PM
E. Mito

Default Varieties of Plants in your tanks

In article , Eric Schreiber
writes:

At this point I'm mostly generating a long list of the plants that
don't work in my tank. The only successes I've had, and they're
limited, is with Anubias Nana, a Red Melon Sword, and Water Wisteria.
Everything else is a train wreck in progress.

Eric,

I visited your website and looked at your tank notes -- if you just upped your
lighting less than a month ago, it might be that your plants are still
adjusting and that what failed for you before the light upgrade might now
work...? I think you just have to be a little patient -- I had to go through a
really ugly algae period before my tank cleared up and started looking nice. I
would estimate that it took 3 months before my tank started to look like the
way I wanted it to.

Erica
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/mitoem/mitoem/index.htm