Old 22-04-2006, 12:27 PM posted to rec.ponds
2pods

Default Pond Filter help needed

I've had a lot of good stuff (filters, pumps, UV etc) from Kettering and
highlt recommend them if you're in the UK.

Peter

Isn't that a town???? :-)

What, the UK ?
It's just a teeny bit bigger ;-)

Peter

The only thing I know about Kettering is that my Dad was based there when
he did his National Service after WW2.....enlighten me please....

I was pulling your leg :-)
I have to confess I've never been there (me being in Scotland), I meant the
company http://www.ketteringkoi.com/ who I have used a lot.

Their prices are as good as their service (next day delivery etc).
I'm not connected in anyway, just a very satisfied customer.

IIRC you're doing a pond this year, Gill ?
If so, take a look.

Peter