Old 14-03-2003, 09:32 PM
Jane

Default I bought 4 cheapies

Hi group.
Well, you've done it! You've made me so excited about roses I've sucumbed to
the urges I've been feeling. I've definitely crossed the line between reason
and madness. I bought 4 cheap bagged Peace roses at K-mart...oh I am so
ashamed Martha....and I don't even have the first clue where to plant them.
They look really healthy...shipment just arrived. They were on sale...strong
large canes...I was influenced by the symbolism of the rose's name...I loved
the colour when I saw them before in person....
ALRIGHT! So I'm simply justifying my actions now.
But hey, you guys wouldn't stop me...NOOoooooo...you guys wonder how long
the sale is on and if your K-mart just got a shipment too....and you guys
wonder why I only bought 4! I'd have been carryin' 30 bags of roses out with
me if one of you went along with me. I knowit.
I just wanted to say thank you all for being such a bad influence on me.
Really. This is going to be wonderful. Now I can justify a rototiller. I'm
gonna need more beds....

Jane