Old 23-04-2006, 07:55 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

Peter Huebner In article y7N1g.2226$gt.145@trnddc04, says...

"???"
wrote in message
oups.com...
Dear sir
My name is Rock from China.and i have pleasure in introducing myself
when i see your topic from google.want to know do you want a new lawn
tractor with good quality and cheep price from China.

You must mean cheep quality and good price.

Yeah, right. Maybe cheep cheep cheep as in: for the birds. I have yet to see
any half way decent quality tool or machine come out of PR China. To think that
that was once a Great Country. Well, a long long time ago, I suppose.
(And don't anybody start upbraiding me for taking cheap shots).

-P.

i asked my hubby his thoughts on your question he said that it wouldnt be a good idea to use a regular lawn tractor for the work u want to do.
for one the garden tractors weigh quite a bit more than the lawn tractors, the gears are a heavier in comparison and on top of that the tires are wider for more stability and are designed for what they are to be used for and thats in the garden.
he suggested either looking for a good used garden tractor or considering a john deere model, as he has seen them stand up longer than a lot that are on the market now and on top of that for resale value u would get a better payback on a john deere something more to consider.
good luck with your choices. cyaaaaa, sockiescat.