Old 14-03-2003, 09:44 PM
Robbin

Default WTB Used Trencher

"GoatDaddy" wrote in message
Anyone have a Trencher ?. I am looking to run some sprinklers and run

some
120ac lines. Have 2.5 acres in Elgin and don't want to rent a trencher.
Just need a small one. By the time I finish with one it would cost a lot

rent. Anyone have a used one not doing anything with. Or is their a
attachment that can be used on a rototiller that is cheap. I do have a
rototiller 5hp front tine.

Check with one of the big rental places about renting for a week or a month.
Buying an old piece of junk will only take up a lot of your time keeping it
running.