Old 14-03-2003, 12:34 AM
GoatDaddy

Default WTB Used Trencher

Anyone have a Trencher ?. I am looking to run some sprinklers and run some
120ac lines. Have 2.5 acres in Elgin and don't want to rent a trencher.
Just need a small one. By the time I finish with one it would cost a lot to
rent. Anyone have a used one not doing anything with. Or is their a
attachment that can be used on a rototiller that is cheap. I do have a
rototiller 5hp front tine.

Old 14-03-2003, 01:56 PM
animaux

I don't have one, but I can recommend to you not to use a trencher, but a pipe
puller. There is a hook and winch to attach the poly pipe to (usually sold in
long rolls) and it pulls the pipe through the ground without making any
noticeable trench. You can dig out by hand where the connections or heads will
be.

Now, I have to keep in mind this is what we did up on Long Island, which is a
large sand bar. Clay may be a whole different story.

Old 14-03-2003, 09:44 PM
Robbin

"GoatDaddy" wrote in message
Anyone have a Trencher ?. I am looking to run some sprinklers and run

some
120ac lines. Have 2.5 acres in Elgin and don't want to rent a trencher.
Just need a small one. By the time I finish with one it would cost a lot

rent. Anyone have a used one not doing anything with. Or is their a
attachment that can be used on a rototiller that is cheap. I do have a
rototiller 5hp front tine.

Check with one of the big rental places about renting for a week or a month.
Buying an old piece of junk will only take up a lot of your time keeping it
running.

WTB: Good Used Mower Mr. Chaos 007 Texas 0 14-04-2003 11:20 PM
WTB Used Trencher GoatDaddy Texas 2 05-04-2003 11:11 AM
WTB Afghan Pine jan Texas 0 05-04-2003 11:10 AM
WTB(MELB) Cheap Lilly Pilly's Adam Australia 0 05-04-2003 06:35 AM
WTB: Greenhouse clear plastic panels Gene S Texas 14 27-02-2003 02:19 PM