Old 23-04-2006, 04:31 PM posted to rec.gardens
Freddy Artichoke

Default ID plant with beautifull leaves

Last autumn I went for a week-end on the mountains.
Walking through the woods, near the hotel, I found some beautiful strange
trees. They had something of magic cause of their long branches and their
apparently cut, veryyellow leaves.

This afternoon exploring internet I have found, in a web site, a little
picture with these strange, very yellow, leaves. Looking them, I have just
remembered my last autumn week-end in the forest and so I would like to know
their name to buy some of these trees for my garden.
This is the link conducting to the leaf:
http://www.agrolinker.co.uk/cgi-bin/...aBB.pl?board=9
Thanks in advance,
Freddy