Old 24-04-2006, 12:02 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.free.newsservers

Default Ping Roy: Report all your accusation to Carol Police dept

All,

It is time to call Carol bluff. In the last few month Carol been
posting the following:

"Should he try to incide you or offer to pay you to do his dirty work
you can
call the Rutherford Co. TN Sheriff's Dept at 898-7770. Case #
0511127160"

Trying to get you to call the police.

However she neglected to give you their e-mail to report crime.

The e-mail is:

They are the investigator of crime in her communitty and encourage you
to report any crime or

"future crime" in Carol trailer tarsh block.

I been in contact with them. Please forward all usenet posts with the
headers to their e-mail address. Apparently they were unaware they were
investigiating me with the full cooperation with my ISP. It does not
matter what header or sock Carol uses. they have the technology to to
verify if it is comming from her account.