Old 25-04-2006, 02:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
John Kring

Default fruit tree recommendation

Paul,
Try Maple Valley Orchards @ www.maplevalleyorchards.com Tony Dembski, the owner, is very helpful and will take the time to listen and offer suggestions. He taught me how to graft my own fruit trees which I love to do as a hobby. I'm not sure you're going to find any thing that is not bothered by the Japanese Beetles since we have them here in Wisconsin too.
Good luck,
John
"Paul E. Lehmann" wrote in message ...
I need a recommendation for a fruit tree that is not bothered by Japaneese beatles and is relatively free from fungal infections. This is for Central Maryland - zone 6

thanx