Old 25-04-2006, 12:16 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default eggs of some sort

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 22:48:03 GMT, "Digace" wrote:
my pond was down a while (couple months) and yesterday I picked up some Koi
from a friend and today there is a "string" of eggs all around the pond and
through the plants. is it possible these are from the Koi-Lo or more likely
from frogs?

I think Carol was spawning in your pond dude...better nuke it with
potassium permanganate a few times just to sterilize it.

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.