Old 25-04-2006, 02:21 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default eggs of some sort - from koi

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 19:57:31 -0500, "Carol aka Koi-Lo"
wrote:

"Digace" wrote in message
news my pond was down a while (couple months) and yesterday I picked up some
Koi from a friend and today there is a "string" of eggs all around the
pond and through the plants. is it possible these are from the Koi or more
likely from frogs?
=================
Koi spray their eggs everywhere just like I do. They're not in strings. I
would say they're probably from me or maybe, toads or newts.

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.