Old 25-04-2006, 02:28 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default I hope Carols hubby knows how to take care of those koi

Resources are too hard to come by for law enforcement agencies to play
games with assholes like Carol and creating problems and uysuing them
as a harrassment tool...........maybe she is gonna be up against one
of those sheriffs deputies or judges that is still sore about the way
the civil war came out, afterall she is nothing but a carpetbagger
from New York.............probably dumped off in Tenn after the
motorcycle gang was finished with her services............and she took
up residence in an outhouse in the hills.
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.