Old 25-04-2006, 02:33 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default The Koi-Lo nym....... (Off Topic)

Its nothing more than your customary habit anyhow CArol.
Nym-steal, now thats a good one...how can you someone steal something
from yu that was never yours or that you owned to begin
with..........Feel free to use Roy, others have already, and you do
not hear me bitching like a loon do you? I bet I can match you nym
for nym and sig for sig, so give up and go away.............

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:23:30 -0500, "Koi-Lo" wrote:
....... is now being used by a troll.

Any Koi-Lo messages from Earthlink.net or Prodigy.net are not mine. I post
this because some of the impostor's sex/slut obsessed messages (not Snooze's
impersonations) are truly shocking.

The troll is also using my sigfile. I will change both my nym and sigfile
daily. All messages will be *ON-TOPIC* so there should be no complaints.
I'm sure there wont be - under the circumstances. Any complaints can be
directed to those who nym-steal and force people to take this type of
action.

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.