Old 25-04-2006, 02:23 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default The Koi-Lo nym....... (Off Topic)

........ is now being used by a troll.

Any Koi-Lo messages from Earthlink.net or Prodigy.net are not mine. I post
this because some of the impostor's sex/slut obsessed messages (not Snooze's
impersonations) are truly shocking.

The troll is also using my sigfile. I will change both my nym and sigfile
daily. All messages will be *ON-TOPIC* so there should be no complaints.
I'm sure there wont be - under the circumstances. Any complaints can be
directed to those who nym-steal and force people to take this type of
action.

--
Koi-Lo....
Troll Information:

Old 25-04-2006, 02:33 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Its nothing more than your customary habit anyhow CArol.
Nym-steal, now thats a good one...how can you someone steal something
from yu that was never yours or that you owned to begin
with..........Feel free to use Roy, others have already, and you do
not hear me bitching like a loon do you? I bet I can match you nym
for nym and sig for sig, so give up and go away.............

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:23:30 -0500, "Koi-Lo" wrote:
....... is now being used by a troll.

Any Koi-Lo messages from Earthlink.net or Prodigy.net are not mine. I post
this because some of the impostor's sex/slut obsessed messages (not Snooze's
impersonations) are truly shocking.

The troll is also using my sigfile. I will change both my nym and sigfile
daily. All messages will be *ON-TOPIC* so there should be no complaints.
I'm sure there wont be - under the circumstances. Any complaints can be
directed to those who nym-steal and force people to take this type of
action.

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o
Old 25-04-2006, 10:21 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.free.newsservers,news.admin.net-abuse.misc,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
NeoTruthSeeker

Koi-Lo wrote:
....... is now being used by a troll.

Any Koi-Lo messages from Earthlink.net or Prodigy.net are not mine. I
post this because some of the impostor's sex/slut obsessed messages (not
Snooze's impersonations) are truly shocking.

The troll is also using my sigfile. I will change both my nym and
sigfile daily. All messages will be *ON-TOPIC* so there should be no
complaints. I'm sure there wont be - under the circumstances. Any
complaints can be directed to those who nym-steal and force people to
take this type of action.

Doing this will be a violation of your NSP tos.
You are doing this because you have been outed as a liar. And you
realized that your own sheriff dept may be investigating you for using
them to forward your harassment of others and for filing a false police
report.
Old 25-04-2006, 12:55 PM posted to rec.ponds
Derek Broughton

Koi-Lo wrote:

....... is now being used by a troll.

Any Koi-Lo messages from Earthlink.net or Prodigy.net are not mine. I
post this because some of the impostor's sex/slut obsessed messages (not
Snooze's impersonations) are truly shocking.

The troll is also using my sigfile. I will change both my nym and
sigfile daily.

Carol, you can't possibly change your nym faster than Roy, so you're only
****ing off the rest of us. Stop it.

All messages will be *ON-TOPIC* so there should be no complaints.

None of them have been so far today.

I'm sure there wont be - under the circumstances. Any complaints can be
directed to those who nym-steal and force people to take this type of
action.

You are _not_ forced to change anything. If you stuck to ONE id, most of us
could filter out the frauds.
--
derek
Old 25-04-2006, 02:50 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default The Koi-Lo nym....... (Off Topic) Att: Derek

Moments before spontaneously combusting Derek Broughton
at was heard opining:

Koi-Lo wrote:

....... is now being used by a troll.

Any Koi-Lo messages from Earthlink.net or Prodigy.net are not mine.
I post this because some of the impostor's sex/slut obsessed
messages (not Snooze's impersonations) are truly shocking.

The troll is also using my sigfile. I will change both my nym and
sigfile daily.

Carol, you can't possibly change your nym faster than Roy, so you're
only ****ing off the rest of us. Stop it.

I haven't changed it!!!! OK....... no problem.

All messages will be *ON-TOPIC* so there should be no complaints.

None of them have been so far today.

Then they're NOT MINE as I mark mine as (OFF TOPIC) 99% of the time. He's
also using my "sigfile" so don't go by that.

I'm sure there wont be - under the circumstances. Any complaints
can be directed to those who nym-steal and force people to take this
type of action.

You are _not_ forced to change anything. If you stuck to ONE id,
most of us could filter out the frauds.

Check the headers Derek, as anything I post that's off-topic is marked as
such.

--
derek

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 26-04-2006, 03:03 AM posted to news.admin.net-abuse.misc,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.free.newservers,rec.ponds
BlackKnight

Default The Koi-Lo nym (Off Topic) Cheap56, shared-secrets, x-priva,zaptotmaybe liable

Koi-Lo wrote:
Moments before taking that leap of faith into the pond BlackKnight at
was heard opining:

Alan Connor wrote:
On alt.free.newsservers, in .............

They're not responsible for what YOU wrote Antonio and what YOU sent
from your own ISP through Google.

You are foaming at the nostrils again liar.