Old 25-04-2006, 04:15 AM posted to rec.ponds
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default eggs of some sort

Strings are going to be toads. Frogs have clumps. Have you been hearing
toads sing near your pond? Sounds like crickets on speed.

Jim

--
See our pond at: home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/pwp-jameshurley
Ask me about Jog A Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"Digace" wrote in message
news
my pond was down a while (couple months) and yesterday I picked up some
Koi
from a friend and today there is a "string" of eggs all around the pond

and
through the plants. is it possible these are from the Koi or more likely
from frogs?