Old 25-04-2006, 04:38 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default eggs of some sort

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in message
.. .
Strings are going to be toads. Frogs have clumps. Have you been hearing
toads sing near your pond? Sounds like crickets on speed.

Jim

I love your pond and that deck. :-) Very nice. As for the stuck koi. I
removed all the milk crates in fear one would get stuck. One small koi got
caught in bird netting I had covered a plant pot with. I freed it but found
it dead a few days later. I now use those cheap plastic tables from
Wal*Mart to keep things off the bottom. My Shubunkins don't get large
enough to get stuck.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.