Old 25-04-2006, 12:55 PM posted to rec.ponds
Derek Broughton

Default The Koi-Lo nym....... (Off Topic)

Koi-Lo wrote:

....... is now being used by a troll.

Any Koi-Lo messages from Earthlink.net or Prodigy.net are not mine. I
post this because some of the impostor's sex/slut obsessed messages (not
Snooze's impersonations) are truly shocking.

The troll is also using my sigfile. I will change both my nym and
sigfile daily.

Carol, you can't possibly change your nym faster than Roy, so you're only
****ing off the rest of us. Stop it.

All messages will be *ON-TOPIC* so there should be no complaints.

None of them have been so far today.

I'm sure there wont be - under the circumstances. Any complaints can be
directed to those who nym-steal and force people to take this type of
action.

You are _not_ forced to change anything. If you stuck to ONE id, most of us
could filter out the frauds.
--
derek