Old 15-03-2003, 12:44 AM
alwynne mackie

Default Daturas & Brugmansias

I have the apricot one, which is an absolute joy. The branches are laden
with flowers and the perfume is delicious. I got mine from a nursery in the
Dandenongs (the name of which I have forgotten), but you could try Dicksonia
Rare Plants at Mount Macedon, in Vic. They are becoming popular again, and
there are new varieties, so I expect they will appear in good nuseries. I'm
sure Stephen Ryan at Dicksonia could tell you where you can get them. Are
you in Vic?
Cheers,
Alwynne
"Justin Graham" wrote in message
Howdy - Does anyone know where I can buy the above plants in Australia? I
cannot locate them anywhere!

Julie