Old 26-04-2006, 06:44 AM
yellowhat yellowhat is offline
Registered User

Unhappy Apartment Container gardening

Hello,
I am a resident of South India and I live in an apartment with two balconies, one facing the east and the other facing the west. I have quite a number of plants in my two small balconies. I use plastic containers and water daily in our humid region. I apply organic fertilizer every other week. But my plants rarely produce flowers. Some just wilt and die. Others have large leaves but no flowers. Some have smaller than normal leaves or yellow leaves. I have found that there are numerous tiny snails in the soil. Can anyone please tell me what i am doing wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help.

YH