Old 15-03-2003, 02:08 AM
Chookie

Default onion grass

In article ,
"Tom & Vicki" wrote:

I'm a second year horticulture student in the middle of some major
assignments..Does anyone have any information on onion (or guildford) grass.

I have only heard it called onion weed, not onion grass. And you probably
need to use the botanical name if you want to search on the net.

Don't you have a library at your college? Ask the staff -- they probably have
a number of reference works on Australian weeds.

Chookie the TAFE librarian

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990