Old 13-03-2003, 03:32 AM
Tom & Vicki

Default onion grass

I'm a second year horticulture student in the middle of some major
assignments..Does anyone have any information on onion (or guildford) grass.
I need to find out all about it's life cycle etc. What I have read on the
net does not seem to cover the information I need.

Cheers
Vicki

Old 15-03-2003, 02:08 AM
Chookie

In article ,
"Tom & Vicki" wrote:

I'm a second year horticulture student in the middle of some major
assignments..Does anyone have any information on onion (or guildford) grass.

I have only heard it called onion weed, not onion grass. And you probably
need to use the botanical name if you want to search on the net.

Don't you have a library at your college? Ask the staff -- they probably have
a number of reference works on Australian weeds.

Chookie the TAFE librarian

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990
Old 16-03-2003, 03:45 PM
Loosecannon

Tom & Vicki wrote in message
I'm a second year horticulture student in the middle of some major
assignments..Does anyone have any information on onion (or guildford)

grass.
I need to find out all about it's life cycle etc. What I have read on the
net does not seem to cover the information I need.

Cheers
Vicki

Try speaking to a greenkeeper. Rosehill Golf Course has Guildford Grass.

Old 01-04-2003, 10:32 AM
China

G'day,
If you have access to the TAFE library system , there is a treasury of stuff
at the Ryde campus.

--
China
Wingham

Onion Seeds versus Onion Sets John Vanini United Kingdom 7 06-08-2007 12:16 AM
Onion Seeds versus Onion Sets John Vanini Edible Gardening 17 27-07-2007 04:12 PM
Onion Grass Wanda Australia 4 24-07-2003 01:22 PM
How do I get rid of that pesty onion grass? LA Gardening 7 11-04-2003 02:20 AM
onion grass Tom & Vicki Australia 2 05-04-2003 06:37 AM