Old 15-03-2003, 02:20 AM
A. Raasch

Default Turf Type Tall Fescues? Where to buy?

I live in zone 8 (VA) and would like to overseed my lawn with one of the
newer cultivars of tall fescue. I've found the results of studies comparing
many of these cultivars, but can find very few sources of seeds. Other than
GardensAlive.com, Seedland.com, Ampacseed.com and a couple of others, I'm
stumped. Even these sites only list a few of the cultivars I've seen listed
in the studies, and the cultivars listed in the TurfAlive III mix, are not
found eleswhere. Does anyone know where to find seeds like Pick RT-95,
Masterpiece, Scorpio, Rembrandt, Barrington, etc.? I would like to make my
own TTT fescue mix, but can't seem to find many cultivars to choose from.
Can anyone provide links to such sites, or email them to me? Thanks in
advance for any help. Please remember to remove the (NOSPAM) from my email
address if replying directly.