Old 27-04-2006, 12:21 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Artemis

Default Craftsman 16" Reel Grass Catcher Attachment

tmo wrote:

Hi All,
My father recently gifted me his Craftsman 16# reel mower and grass
catcher. The problem is that he doesn't have the manual any more and
I'm having a bear of a time trying to figure out how the grass catcher
is supposed to be attached. The Craftsman website is closed and I've
had no luck on the Sears site. Does anyone have this model (apparently
also sold under the "Agri-fab" label) and can explain it to me? I think
if I saw a picture I could figure it out.

TIA,
Tmo

It sits on the front, exactly backwards from what you would expect after
seeing baggers on power mowers.

--
Art