Old 27-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Jacqui Jacqui is offline
Registered User

Default Salix Cottetii (Willow Tree)

Hi everyone.

I have just got two of the above trees and am finding it hard to find information on them.

I have a large garden and wish to plant these near my hedge at the bottom of the garden. The house and drainage system is about 35 or so foot away, so think that will be ok?

Does anyone know anything about these trees? Any help would be appreciated.

Only know that they were started in Germany (as that is where I got them) and they prefer wetish soil.

Doh can you tell I am the new gardener haha, you will be hearing from me often!!

Thanks in advance