Old 27-04-2006, 03:50 PM posted to alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,rec.ponds
PondNecromancer

Default Time to clean up ARJW

It seem that Carol has taken a small hiatus from Usenet. Until she find
new ways to lie.
You guys can probly clean up the group, and maybe I don't need to
crosspost into rec.ponds any more. simce she has been exposed as a liar
over there.

Why would anyobw trust her on anything she write about ponds... when
she doesn't have one, is beyond me.. unless you consider kiddies pools
as a pond. Here in jersey kiddies pools are mosquito breeders.

For my part I will be posting from TRCJW ng. And if this group does
clean up I may return.
If Carol comes back with more lies, I will return to unmasked them.
Nobody here should allow Carol or any to Harras them with personal
attacks like Carol has been doing. It is uncalled for by matur adults

adieu et a la prochaine