Old 27-04-2006, 03:50 PM posted to alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,rec.ponds
PondNecromancer

Default Time to clean up ARJW

It seem that Carol has taken a small hiatus from Usenet. Until she find
new ways to lie.
You guys can probly clean up the group, and maybe I don't need to
crosspost into rec.ponds any more. simce she has been exposed as a liar
over there.

Why would anyobw trust her on anything she write about ponds... when
she doesn't have one, is beyond me.. unless you consider kiddies pools
as a pond. Here in jersey kiddies pools are mosquito breeders.

For my part I will be posting from TRCJW ng. And if this group does
clean up I may return.
If Carol comes back with more lies, I will return to unmasked them.
Nobody here should allow Carol or any to Harras them with personal
attacks like Carol has been doing. It is uncalled for by matur adults

adieu et a la prochaine

Old 27-04-2006, 11:00 PM posted to alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,rec.ponds,alt.news.free.newsservers
RedBishop

Charlië wrote:
Moments before taking that leap of faith into the pond Idoso at
was heard opining:
and those making use of the world as those not using it to the full;
for the scene of this world is changing.

Look at this change!!!!

Snipped same old Crap.

The change is, she can't claim a two state investigation. Nor can she
say I am looking for some to murder her.
Nor can she say I am known Criminal who is responsible for Chris Dubose
death.
Old 27-04-2006, 11:13 PM posted to alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,rec.ponds,alt.news.free.newsservers
Dâlmâniô

What do you expect from a habitual lying bitch like her.........All
she knows how to do is whats on her agenda and thats screw with the JW
and make false accusatins and lies about all others who cross her
path.......I have a few posts in the way of emails form the southern
cruisners motorcycle club which are really very informative about the
caliber of Carol. For the most part they are a fine bunch of folks,
but could not put up with Carols lying and deception so they were
asked to leave or get booted...........Randy is now selling his
motorcycle as well.........pityfull old bitch just loves to stir the
pot.
Seems a person that used to frequent the rec.ponds wsa looking for a
motorcycle, and one thing lead to another and up pops all this crap
about her of hwich that individual was pretty quick and informative to
send me the info they found. Probbaly got 6 or 7 emails from the
motorcycle club members in regards to Carol.......all of it pityfull!

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:00:18 GMT, RedBishop
wrote:
Charlië wrote:
Moments before taking that leap of faith into the pond Idoso at
was heard opining:
and those making use of the world as those not using it to the full;
for the scene of this world is changing.

Look at this change!!!!

Snipped same old Crap.

The change is, she can't claim a two state investigation. Nor can she
say I am looking for some to murder her.
Nor can she say I am known Criminal who is responsible for Chris Dubose
death.

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.
Old 27-04-2006, 11:46 PM posted to alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,rec.ponds,alt.news.free.newsservers
Ba2+ 40.Kc1

Dâlmâniô wrote:
[...]

Let read it.. delete the headers.