Old 27-04-2006, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
tom&barbara

Default Cashing in on the Birds & the Bees

Hi Ann,

I admit to have been very tempted to buy a ladybird house etc. but
after giving it much thought came to the same conclusion as you, that
it's all just a money making thing which makes rich companies get even
richer on the back of wildlife. I decided not to contribute to the
money makers and I'm afraid the ladybirds in my garden will have to do
what they have always done. Whatever that is?

Good for your hubby though! Emmmm...you have planted the idea in my
mind and now I will ask my partner to make me one! He will be very
happy about that - not! :-)) Thank you for the tip