Old 27-04-2006, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Default Cat Problems

"gary croft" wrote in message
sam wrote:

kimby wrote:
Hi....am new to this forum and realtively new to gardening, hello to you
all!

This is probably a question that has been answered many times before
but we are having a big problems with a cat, or cats using the garden
as their toilet.

We are now at a loss as to what else we can try. I have ordered some
plants that have an odour that apparently repels cats.

Can anyone help with any other tips?

Many thanks in advance.

Have you thought of a dog?

I had problems with cats too and if you dont have the time to keep a dog
the
best option is to get a tom cat, i hated cats at first but grew to like
the
bugger he fights all the other cats away and well he tends to dump on the
neighbours garden instead of his own :-) problem solved...

What a brilliant idea!

Alan