Old 27-04-2006, 11:46 PM posted to alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,rec.ponds,alt.news.free.newsservers
Ba2+ 40.Kc1

Default Time to clean up ARJW

Dālmāniō wrote:
What do you expect from a habitual lying bitch like her.........All
she knows how to do is whats on her agenda and thats screw with the JW
and make false accusatins and lies about all others who cross her
path.......I have a few posts in the way of emails form the southern
cruisners motorcycle club which are really very informative about the
caliber of Carol. For the most part they are a fine bunch of folks,
but could not put up with Carols lying and deception so they were
asked to leave or get booted...........Randy is now selling his
motorcycle as well.........pityfull old bitch just loves to stir the
pot.
Seems a person that used to frequent the rec.ponds wsa looking for a
motorcycle, and one thing lead to another and up pops all this crap
about her of hwich that individual was pretty quick and informative to
send me the info they found. Probbaly got 6 or 7 emails from the
motorcycle club members in regards to Carol.......all of it pityfull!

Let read it.. delete the headers.