Old 28-04-2006, 01:14 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.fan.madonna,alt.gossip.celebrities
Daigon Houdini

Default UTB Update - UTB is a "Pussy."

Twinkie Hall wept:

+++++++++++++++++
From: Fred Hall
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 23:00:36 -0600

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999 07:14:29 GMT, (Bill) wrote:
It's done Tux. I for one am no longer going to disrupt your
group. Your plan was well written out. I thought it was funny.
It was a fun battle. No winners/No losers. I hate no one. Have
a good life.

Pussy.
+++++++++++++++++

Fre

[Evasion Noted] Poke

"You brought me here. Damn! I'd better haul my ass on out of here.
I'm scared now. it's hands (posts off for me). kill file." [Date: Jan
2005]
~Fred (Ready to Bawl) Hall, admitting to being a controlled,
blistered and owned pawn - a scared pawn...too spanked to do as s/h/it
wishes

+++++++++++++++
It took only two posts for me to kick this smug cross-posting
asshole into the oubliette.

He contributes Dick to this froup; he's majorly irritating without
any sense of fun and well, is just a frigging bore.

The hell with him. It. SLAM.

E Varden in Message-ID:
commenting on the usefulness of Fred Hall's forging
in Message-ID:
with his
. Remailer

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...2?dmode=source