Old 27-04-2006, 05:47 PM posted to alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.free.newsservers,rec.ponds
Deuteros

Default UTB Update

Lamey wrote in
inds-media.phx:

On 27 Apr 2006 13:33:37 GMT, Deuteros wrote:

Lamey wrote in
:

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 00:15:36 -0600, Lamey Teh Cabel Dude
wrote:

I you ask for an invite, you got to mail me at and
tell me about yerself, your, trolling experience,what groups...etc.

okbye

Or post to alt.fan.utb and we can take it from there.

Don't know if you remember or not but you and I emailed about SocksCap
a few years back. How's it been?

I remember the name, Been a while though. I been good.

Did ya do some trolling with us?

Yeah, mainly in alt.fan.madonna. Went by a different name then.
Old 27-04-2006, 10:26 PM posted to alt.fan.madonna,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.ponds
Daigon Houdini

Default "You brought me here" ~Freddie the Fetcher [Jan 2005]

"You brought me here" ~Freddie the Fetcher [Jan 2005]

Twinkie 'Lester the Freddie wept:

...collected another Pawn:

Me. Still.

MildBill wailed:
the UTB and other trolls came to AFM and
found nearly 100 regs. When all the trolls
left the NG there was still the same EXACT
amount of regs at that group. The regs still
made several hundred postings every day for
several months. After the UTB babies failed so
completely, TH3 ripped through alt.fan.madonna
and left it a smoking crater.

A time that lives on to this day. Just look at this
barren wasteland.

No thanks to the UTB. That's for sure. ;B

+++++++++++++++++
Subject: TH3 SPANK ON "UTB"
Date: 26 Apr 2004 19:51:17 GMT

From: Xomicron

There is no UTB.

SPANK Oh well...
+++++++++++++++++

LMAO

BTW, pawn, sometimes you hide away for weeks and months at a
time...but why do you always get sucked back in with the same *pokes*?
Controlled much? 8)

poke Fetch....

I did. You brought me here.

chortle

"You brought me here. Damn! I'd better haul my ass on out of here.
I'm scared now. it's hands (posts off for me). kill file." [Date: Jan,
2005]
~Fred (Ready to Bawl) Hall, admitting to being a controlled,
blistered and owned pawn - a scared pawn...too spanked to do as s/h/it
wishes

+++++++++++++++
It took only two posts for me to kick this smug cross-posting
asshole into the oubliette.

He contributes Dick to this froup; he's majorly irritating without
any sense of fun and well, is just a frigging bore.

The hell with him. It. SLAM.

E Varden in Message-ID:
commenting on the usefulness of Fred Hall's forging
in Message-ID:
with his
. Remailer

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...2?dmode=source
+++++++++++++++

Old 28-04-2006, 01:14 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.fan.madonna,alt.gossip.celebrities
Daigon Houdini

Default UTB Update - UTB is a "Pussy."

Twinkie Hall wept:

+++++++++++++++++
From: Fred Hall
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 23:00:36 -0600

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999 07:14:29 GMT, (Bill) wrote:
It's done Tux. I for one am no longer going to disrupt your
group. Your plan was well written out. I thought it was funny.
It was a fun battle. No winners/No losers. I hate no one. Have
a good life.

Pussy.
+++++++++++++++++

Fre

[Evasion Noted] Poke

Old 28-04-2006, 01:21 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.fan.madonna,alt.gossip.celebrities
Daigon Houdini

Twinkie 'Lester the Freddie wept:

...collected another Pawn:

Still me. Watch. I'll do it again.

[...]

LG Update: Birds of America (was Alexis Bledel update) Rob Jensen Ponds 0 26-12-2007 12:03 AM
UTB Update Deuteros Ponds 0 28-04-2006 02:38 PM
UTB Update - "There is no UTB" [LOL] Handsome Samson Ponds 0 28-04-2006 12:29 PM
UTB Update Zach Ponds 3 27-04-2006 08:19 PM
Tiny Heather update jammer Gardening 1 26-01-2003 04:03 AM