Old 28-04-2006, 01:21 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.fan.madonna,alt.gossip.celebrities
Daigon Houdini

Default "You brought me here" ~Freddie the Fetcher [Jan 2005]

Twinkie 'Lester the Freddie wept:

...collected another Pawn:

Still me. Watch. I'll do it again.

"You brought me here. Damn! I'd better haul my ass on out of here.
I'm scared now. it's hands (posts off for me). kill file." [Date: Jan
2005]
~Fred (Ready to Bawl) Hall, admitting to being a controlled,
blistered and owned pawn - a scared pawn...too spanked to do as s/h/it
wishes

+++++++++++++++
It took only two posts for me to kick this smug cross-posting
asshole into the oubliette.

He contributes Dick to this froup; he's majorly irritating without
any sense of fun and well, is just a frigging bore.

The hell with him. It. SLAM.

E Varden in Message-ID:
commenting on the usefulness of Fred Hall's forging
in Message-ID:
with his
. Remailer

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...2?dmode=source