Old 15-03-2003, 05:08 AM
JStubbs358

Default Its that time-Childrens Garden

These are some great suggestions! Keep them coming

Question about pumpkins- Isn't it early for them? Do they do ok this far south
and this hot? I've done baby ornamental size last year really late like Aug and
they just barely turned orange in time for halloween.-OH-Oh Gourds -is it too
early for different types of gourds?

Liked greenbeen T Pees- would something different like scarlet runners work?
Never did them.

Yeah my wonderful husband gets the ground turned for me. I'm right next to the
community mailbox so I usually put signs there and hand out some flyers at a
few homes. I'm pre maturly white and plump so I think i'm very non threatening
plus I invite the parents to come. Some show up-none help but they all watch.
last time there were 12 kids from 3-11 so we are a spectacle. The houses have
turned over so i don't know who is here this year-Oh would watermelons work
maybe the small round ones? It does face due west.