Old 29-04-2006, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
tom&barbara

Default tame garden birds

I love Robins. I got a tame one last year. I was off work sick for
three weeks and did alot of sleeping on the swing seat at the bottom of
the garden. Scruff (I named him) kept sitting on the grass right in
front of me and would stare at me quite intensely. I would wake up and
he would often be there. Also had a Bull Finch that was very cheeky
too and took no notice of me in the end. I think I became part of the
garden furniture if you see what I mean.

Get some meal worms and he will probably eat them out of your hand if
you patient enough :-)